- Q: What is the date Demosphere will be importing player/staff data?
A: This is in progress and will be completed mid-May.
- Q: What data will be imported?
A: All players and team staff members will be imported. Basic information such as name, date of birth, gender, address, email, phone will be imported. Additionally, player’s age verification status will be imported. Risk management statuses will also be imported for all team staff members.
- Q: Can I speak to someone on the phone? What are the general support options?
A: Yes, Demosphere provides phone support 800-949-9440, option 2, M-F, 9AM to 6PM ET. There is also email support at firstname.lastname@example.org and web chat support embedded right from the Demosphere dashboard, which is our most popular support channel.
- Q: Is there a preferred browser type?
A: While Demosphere promotes Chrome as the best browser available today, our platform is built to work on all current versions of major browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
- Q: Will forms and documents required by Ohio North be added to the registration process?
A: Yes. We are working directly with Ohio North to ensure all required information is set up ahead of team registrations for the 2020-21 season.
- Q: What does the back button do?
A: The back button on the browser will take the user back to the previous screen.
- Q: Do you get a separate URL for each club?
A: Each organization that signs an agreement with Demosphere will have their own customized URL and login.
Ohio North's Support Home Page
Public Registration Setup FAQs
Financial Management Features FAQs
Household / Data Management FAQs
Pricing / Agreement FAQs
On boarding / Support / Training FAQs